Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the data about you. We may gather the following information about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data
- Identifiable Information submitted by you or someone acting on your behalf. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information. We will collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, and other similar information (“Your Information”) when it is voluntarily submitted to us
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information e.g. ethnic origin)
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To process and consider your job application
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to other group companies, affiliates and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy. Some of these locations may be outside of the European Union. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely and that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US and other countries outside Europe. We will where necessary, put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure your information is protected.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out above.
C/o Data Protection Granular IT 5–6 Underhill Street London NW1 7HS UK